We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented associates to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC. What success looks like in this role:
• Initial point of contact for customers via telephone, email or live chat to provide technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications
• Provides technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications.
• Assists with navigating around application menus, may be required to remote into customer's computer.
• Troubleshoot network connectivity issues, working with remote employees on a corporate network.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Previous computer technical support preferred.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain aPublic Trust Clearance.
• Must be able to obtain one of the following COMPTIA CE certifications: A+, Network +, or Security +
• Understanding of Active Directory to unlock and reset passwords.
• Strong knowledge of Network troubleshooting, including connectivity issues, locating IP or TCP/IP addresses, VPN software, supporting remote users.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve email issues, specifically MS Outlook.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 552622899Posted: 2020-04-22