SAIC is seeking a Program Analyst to support a fast-paced Intelligence Community program.
QualificationsTYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients. Responsible for ensuring contract requirements and subcontractor responsibilities are being accomplished including working on the definition and implementation of project planning techniques to provide visibility on the contract.
- Responsibilities may include developing budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program, participating in and establishing and defining program plan requirements, and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met. (It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's job content.
- Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee). Complete understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Full knowledge of industry practices. Performs assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives. Work is reviewed by management to measure meeting objectives. Administers company policies that directly affect employees. Recommends changes to team policies.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems moderate in scope and complexity. May refer to policies, procedures and practices.
- Works under only general direction. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Plans schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization. Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve objectives would normally have a serious effect upon the administration of the organization.
- Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects . Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Requires active/current TS with a willingness to complete a TS/SCI with Polygraph upgrade before starting work
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- Ability to manage a small diverse team
- Experience working overseas
- Ability to travel for 4-6 weeks at a time
- Technical aptitude and demonstrated problem solving experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 552622955Posted: 2020-05-27