Produce deliverables in support of the HPC Computing Solutions, focusing on enterprise SE.
Provide engineering services that demonstrate a diverse background and significant experience within the SIGINT community and knowledge of mission applications and workflows. The contractor shall satisfy organizational requirements in support of the architecture, engineering, integration, and work planning activities across the portfolio.Qualifications
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master's degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Provide technical design and architectural leadership, including documenting and diagramming the logical, physical, and process views. Define network strategy with respect to technology domain standards and design goals. Develop and maintain network roadmaps, which include product selection, versions, upgrades, projects and milestones.
- Lead efforts for network technology evaluations, which involves identifying a weighted feature matrix for a specific need and evaluating and scoring products against the desired features.
- Self-starter individual that will be able to work closely with government technical directors to drive network innovation and efficiencies throughout a MSA program.
- Conduct research focused on identifying emerging technology solutions that reduce costs, increase efficiencies, provide more value, provide more capabilities, reduce risks, and increase security.
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing network reference architecture; from business/mission requirements gathering to technology rollout oversight, including capacity management, definition of scoring methodologies for technology selection, integration of multiple tools and technical documentation.
- Familiarity with Software defined networking (SDN) Network Disaggregation technologies and methodologies along with open source solutions.
- Must be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Experience with IC industry and customer, including mission domain experience in high performance computing and cryptanalysis.
- Seven or more years of experience as a lead systems engineer on complex or large software development projects.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 552623022Posted: 2020-05-27