Temporary Casual, Variable hours, Anticipated to last less than 12 months.
Rate of pay: $62 per hourJOB SUMMARY:
A. Administers all patient therapy.
B. Administers or assists with emergency respiratory and cardiac therapy.
C. Manages non-invasive ventilator and airway care.
D. Provides diagnostic patient testing and monitoring (if trained).
E. Does trouble shooting, repair, testing and monitoring of equipment.
F. Provides consultations on Respiratory patients.
G. Utilizes nebulizer protocols to direct patient care.EDUCATION:
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- 2 year graduate of A.M.A. accredited R.C. school
- NBRC certification or registry
- Respiratory Care Practitioner Currently licensed in the State of MN
- Basic Life Support (BLS) 90 Days Required
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRT) 90 Days Required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) 180 Days Required
- Typing experience desirable
- EKG training, computer knowledge
- Good phone etiquette and communication skills
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.