Job SummaryAs a Kitchen Team Member, you will greet customers in a professional, friendly manner to ensure the customer's needs are met while maintaining safety/sanitation standards at all times. Starting rate of pay $10.00 per hour plus quarterly bonus potential and weekly pay!Job Description
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: Food Safety;
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of your work, for your Team Members, customers and products.
- Adhere to food safety/sanitation policies and procedures established by the company.
- Meet time requirements for completing customers' food orders.
- Keep work and dining areas clean, stocked and organized.
- Fill and maintain Grab-n-Go case. Check dates/times for freshness.
- Provide excellent customer service by being pleasant, greeting customers, attending to their requests and thanking them in a professional, friendly and courteous manner.
- Meet quality control standards of food service orders through proper food portioning, using fresh ingredients, product presentation and merchandising established by the company.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, counter area, floor, etc. Follow daily checklist to ensure safety and sanitation standards/regulations are met.
- Perform housekeeping duties and maintenance functions as needed to remain compliant with company standards.
- Check accuracy of prices/signage of products and services according to the weekly advertisements and other merchandising standards.
- Follow recipes to ensure food consistency. Use suggestive selling techniques - sampling food products daily to customers.
- Follow and complete daily food safety review checklist as required to maintain compliance with periodic Food Service Audit and Steritech inspections. Follow Par Level policies and procedures.
- Assist customers with using food-ordering kiosks.
About UsAt Giant Eagle Inc., we're more than just food, fuel and convenience. We're one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It's why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo's, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper's tables' and smiles on their faces. We're always searching for the best part-time and full-time Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
Posting ID: 552623168Posted: 2020-03-11