SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
We are actively seeking Information Systems Security Engineers (ISSE) to conduct technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability and non-compliance with Information Assurance (IA) standards and regulations, and recommend mitigation strategies for a Mission customer. Your talents, perspectives, and efforts will contribute directly to the production of valuable intelligence to facilitate positive mission outcomes.
- Participate as a security engineering representative on engineering teams for the design, development, implementation and/or integration of secure networking, computing, and enclave environments
- Contributes to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certification and awareness activities for system and networking operations
- Support security authorization activities in compliance with Approval to Proceeds, Accreditation and Authorization following applicable ICD and/or NIST policy and procedures
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline
- 10 years establishing Approval to Proceeds, Accreditation and Authorization and User Activity Monitoring
- 10 years developing and implementing a cybersecurity awareness program
- CISSP Certification is desired
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 552623181Posted: 2020-05-20