Job Reference #
Do you want to play part in delivering AQUA - a state-of-the-art Front Office Risk System using Cloud Microsoft Azure technologies? Do you have the ability to resolve complex issues and think outside of the traditional development box? Do you want to work in a start-up mentality?
We are looking for a Project lead with hands-on IT experience to:
• support the team in London and build out the platform for Aqua
• solve both technical and team problems
• foster Engineering culture
• challenge and lead on continuous improvement
• work alongside the Business
IT Project / POD Lead Aqua
Country / State
United States - Connecticut
Information Technology (IT)
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Front Office Risk and P&L team in Stamford alongside the Business. Our team is highly motivated and consists of data quants and some of our bank's best technologists.
• excellent communication, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• experience in leading development teams
• proven interpersonal skills
• iterative SDLC
• experience in coding in Python, Java, Software design
• understanding of DevOPS
• experience in testing (Unit, System, Integration, UAT, Performance, Stability)
• experience in analysis of complex problems
• knowledge of derivatives and risk
• you enjoy logical problem solving tasks
• are passionate about what you do, you value excellence, learning and integrity
• enjoy a work environment that places emphasis on team work, collaboration and delivering business value while working at a sustainable pace
• someone who is technically excellent and wants to grow
• proactive, detail-oriented and comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast paced deliveries and changing requirements
• a quick learner who can work well both independently as well as in a team
• an excellent communicator, strong written and verbal communication skills in english
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Posting ID: 552623364Posted: 2020-04-29