Job Reference #
Do you want to define the way our infrastructure operates? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
• evaluate, plan and integrate technical infrastructure solutions
• guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
• analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures (you've got a good eye)
• collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
• design and develop scalable end user workspace orchestration platforms on a global scale
End User Workspace Infrastructure Developer Lead
Country / State
United States - New Jersey
Information Technology (IT)
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be leading the End User Workspace Orchestration Development team, part of Technology Services. Our role is to provide secure and reliable End User platforms that are used across the organization.
You will be based in our Weehawken office.
• a university degree computer science, or equivalent professional certifications
• excellent knowledge of developing web front ends using modern development methods (e.g. node.js)
• excellent knowledge of creating and documenting RESTful APIs
• excellent knowledge of an enterprise message bus architecture (ESB, service orchestration etc)
• excellent knowledge of enterprise code management tools (Jenkins, Git etc)
• experience in AGILE and SCRUM methodologies and managing small to medium teams
• sound knowledge of HP iLO automation, and REDFISH management APIs
• sound knowledge of LDAP, SAML, SSL/TLS, x509 certificates
• sound knowledge of load balancing technologies, GSLB etc
• sound knowledge of Citrix XenApp 6.5 and XenDesktop 5.x and 7.x and VDI platforms
• sound knowledge of Citrix Web Interface and StoreFront platforms
• sound knowledge of Windows 10/7 and Windows Server 2016/2012/2008 R2
• sound knowledge of hypervisors, VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Citrix XenServer
• sound knowledge of Server Hardware including HPE MoonShot and Storage
• sound knowledge of physical and logical networking
• previous experience working in complex infrastructure projects
• a background in the financial industry, or similar enterprise environments
• the ability to analyse, explain and document methodically
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Posting ID: 552623381Posted: 2020-05-27