Job Description Business Unit: Do you have a real passion for building tools and products to improve the Customer Experience (CX), User Experience (UX), and Quality? Are you an "outside of the box thinker"? If yes, then join our team of highly skilled software development engineers who collaborate closely to solve complex problems which may impact our customers and develop user focused tools and applications to make it easier to identify, triage and problem solve which impact our customers' experience. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize CX, and our goal to lead the future in user-centric design, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Employees at all levels are encouraged to:
- Design and build scalable, high-volume Big Data processing application and Java web applications focused on anomaly detection and identifying proactive customer impact
- Optimize the performance of the system for higher performance.
- Utilized CI/CD (Concourse, Jenkins, etc..) standard methodologies deployment methods to build high availability software
- Demonstrates automated test suites using Selenium, Cucumber or other test suites for unit testing, and assists with the integration of new applications.
- Experience in Agile framework and its various implementations like Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Develop systems that are highly scalable, but easy to maintain
- Collaborate with colleagues on design and architecture and are
- Build high-throughput and low latency micro services.
- Assists with tracking performance metrics.
- Provide solutions to complex problems and formally operationalize a product to resolve the problem.
- Proven understanding of DevOps and has the tact to build tools for supporting application in production.
- Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities.
- Acts as a catalyst in a complex and crucial environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills required.
- Coordinates the documentation of all development activity.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Get results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Collaborates with project partners to identify product and technical requirements.
- Conducts analysis to determine integration needs.
- Designs new software and web applications, supports applications under development, and customizes current applications.
- Develops software update process for existing applications. Assists in the roll-out of software releases.
- Oversees the researching, writing, and editing of documentation and technical requirements, including evaluation plans, test results, technical manuals, and formal recommendations and reports.
- Keeps current with technological developments within the industry. Monitors and evaluates applications and products. Reviews literature, patents, and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Provides technical leadership throughout the design process and guidance with regards to practices, procedures, and techniques. Serves as a guide and mentor for junior level Software Development Engineers.
- Assists in tracking and evaluating performance metrics. Ensures team delivers software on time, to specification, and within budget.
- Displays expertise in knowledge of engineering methodologies, concepts, and skills and their application in the area of specified engineering specialty.
- Displays expertise in process design and redesign skills. Presents and defends architectural, design, and technical choices to internal audiences.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bigdata developer with 3 - 5 years of experience designing and implementing big data applications.
- 4+ years of experience utilizing Agile and DevOps methodologies to perform software development and automated testing utilizing the following technologies: Java, node.js, Spring, Kafka and AWS Services like; Lambda, Neptune, and Kinesis
- Developing database solutions utilizing, at least, 1 of the following No-SQL DB technologies: MongoDB, Elastic Search and REDIS;
- Developing database solutions utilizing, at least, 1 of the following SQL DB technologies: Oracle, MariaDB, MongoDB, AWS Aurora, SQL, and MemSQL;
- Experienced in automated quality assurance practices: Unit Testing, Integration Testing, End-to-End Functional Testing.
- Development expertise should be in development from scratch, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Experience or knowledge with AWS Cloud, and Graph database are a plus
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers programming in Java and node.js.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & standard methodologies for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- CI/CD background with development knowledge around how the services are constructed.
- Experience in analyzing system performance and propose solutions to build a highly scalable and available system.
- Ability to Present to Technical and Non-Technical Audiences
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Generally requires 5-8 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Posting ID: 552623515Posted: 2020-05-20