Location: Carteret, NJ or Los Angeles, CAABOUT PELOTON:
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at-home access to live streaming and on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body - all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience - be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.WHAT'LL YOU'LL DO:
The Industrial Engineer will be based in one of Peloton's reverse logistics operations. In this role you will be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating reverse logistics processes throughout the network by providing technical support in the development, implementation, maintenance, and improvement of remanufacturing methods by performing the following duties.THE ROLE:
- Implement industrial engineering techniques in the areas of reverse logistics process development, methods engineering, work measurement, workflow design, line balancing and ROI analysis of equipment investment opportunities.
- Develop new product reverse logistics processes through active participation in new product and process design review, drive fixture and equipment design and develop the standard operating process documentation.
- Analyze and plan workforce utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and design layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Accountable for end-to-end responsibility for projects from conception through to production and to EOL
- Promote and implement Lean Manufacturing principles, 5S, and ergonomics into workflow design, material handling infrastructure, and dis-/re-assembly, repair, and test processes.
- Develop and maintain labor standards and provide industrial engineering support to warehouses and logistics, as required.
- Utilize tools such as SPC, FMEA, root cause analysis, 8D report, etc. to effectively improve productivity and reduce wastes
- Drive functions to improve product quality and reliability, including supplier quality improvement and return to vendor programs
- B.S. - Industrial/Mechanical/Production Engineering with 5+ years of experience in manufacturing factory (PCBA and System Integration)
- Or Master degree - Industrial/Mechanical/Production Engineering with at least 2+ years of experience in manufacturing factory (PCBA and System Integration)
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills to troubleshoot, diagnose, and overview of the entire refurb process and the ability to train others.
- Read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals; Write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals; Effectively communicate with managers and employees of the organizations.
- Think beyond the boundaries and challenge the status-quo
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the function and Peloton business.
- Experience on Microsoft Suite of Office products
Posting ID: 552623536Posted: 2020-05-27