At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.Maintenance Supervisor- Dawson, GA
This is an exempt level position.Job Summary:
This position supervises maintenance and contract employees (mechanical and I&E) to ensure a reliable and safe Maintenance program for the facility. Reports to Maintenance Superintendent, but also works with the department production superintendents and department supervisors to plan and perform maintenance as required assuring efficient operations. The position is also very involved in applying maintenance reliability practices to avoid maintenance expense and to avoid equipment outages where possible. They will take an active role in managing the Maintenance group and coaching employees to reach their fullest potential by providing feedback in a manner that is effective, consistent and fair.Essential Job Functions:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Responsible for ensuring proper execution of scheduled maintenance work as planned by the Maintenance Planner
- Supervises the day to day activities of maintenance mechanics and specialists
- Insures that all PPE and GMP rules are being followed while work is being performed
- Work with production to prioritize required repair work and to insure that the procedures for monitoring equipment meet the needs of the company.
- Coach employees in the areas of job performance, attendance, safety and other related appraisal criteria
- Uses Maximo and other computer systems to maintain records and files essential to meaningful analysis and reporting of maintenance information
- Monitor work accomplished for quantity, quality, safe work practices, and GMPs against accepted department and company standards
- Support and comply with all food safety, quality, and legality requirements
- Other similar duties as assigned
- Must be able to establish expectations for safety, reliability, quality, service and productivity
- Good decision making ability and problem solving skills
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Products and Computerized Maintenance Management Software
- Demonstrated supervisory, leadership experience and ability to work in a team environment
- Must be customer focused and be proactive in dealing with conflict, influencing others, listening, management of priorities, organization & planning, partnering, and utilizing a proactive approach to reliability
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- Associates Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Instrumentation related field is preferred
Job Description (Continued)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Strong demonstrated expertise in either mechanical or I&E maintenance, with in-depth exposure to the other area (mechanical or I&E maintenance)
- Previous leadership/supervisory experience prefe
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check. City
GA - Georgia Ref ID
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.