At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.Electrical & Instrumentation Technician - Charlotte NC
This is an hourly position.Position Summary:
Perform electrical and instrumentation repairs on equipment at a world-scale Flour milling plant with a heavy emphasis on Maintenance Reliability.Job Requirements:
- Promotes the ADM Way and Core Values
- Strong safety values
- High school diploma or equivalent with strong fundamental skills (math, reading, writing)
- Training in electrical and/or instrumentation work (in industry setting preferred)
- Direct industrial maintenance experience or high exposure to industrial maintenance preferred
- Computer skills - a must
- PLC experience and industrial controls experience preferred
- Familiarity with 3 phase electrical systems
- Experience with CMMS - a plus
- Flexibility in accepting change
- Communication (spoken and written) and teamwork skills
- Willingness to work rotating shifts
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. walk long distances, stand for long periods, climb stairs and ladders, work at heights and work in extreme temperature conditions
- Willingness and ability to perform call in duties
- Knowledge of NEC code requirements
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability. City
NC - North Carolina Ref ID
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.