At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com. Utility - Goodland, KSThis is a full time hourly level position.Position Summary:
- This position entails working in all locations throughout the Oilseed processing Plant and Elevator
- Candidate will be expected to promote in the line of progression established by the facility
- Show commitment to safety and realize that all incidents are preventable
- Attend safety training sessions and be able to pass associated tests for job duty requirements
- Eventually, cross train in other plant operator positions
- Operate the following equipment: forklift, skid steer, payloader, tractor, hand trucks, scoop shovel, broom, pressure washer, tape measure, scales, fall restraint systems, and miscellaneous loading equipment
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Commitment to ADM's goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
- Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Willing to work overtime, weekends, call-in/call-back when needed
- Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
- Be able to take instructions and follow through on the details of the instructions
- Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen/medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.City
KS - Kansas Ref ID
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.