StoneMor Inc. is currently seeking a Groundskeeper to join our team at the beautiful Cloverleaf Memorial Park.Established in 1933, Clover Leaf Memorial Park in Woodbridge, New Jersey is located north of Woodbridge Center Mall, within easy access to all major highways. The grounds begin with an impressive display of 12-foot flags five times a year, followed by a wishing well surrounded by colorful flower beds, a Valor Hill section dedicated to all branches of the military, a beautiful depiction of the Last Supper serving as a focal point of the Garden of the Last Supper, and a gazebo area commonly used for wedding photographs.
This position is responsible for the care, maintenance, and repairs of the property as well as the safety and security of the employees and visitors of the location.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, 401k, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off & more.Responsibilities:
- Performs all landscape maintenance duties such as lawn mowing, weed-whacking, snow removal, etc.
- Operates machinery appropriately in a safe manner.
- Handles the day-to-day general maintenance duties.
- Maintains equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
StoneMor Imc. is an Equal Opportunity EmployerPlease send resumes to Jobs@Stonemor.com
- High School equivalency required.
- 2+ years' experience in maintenance or related field.
- Ability to operate maintenance equipment and machinery.
- Ability to read and execute memos and directives from supervisor and/or management.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks with interruptions.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift up to 80lbs.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license.
Posting ID: 552624076Posted: 2020-05-06