Accounting Clerk - ARTCO - Ottawa, IL
American River Transportation Company, LLC.
This is a full-time, non-exempt level positionPosition Summary:
Working under the supervision of the Fleet Supervisor, the Accounting Clerk duties include a wide variety of standard and non-standard administrative responsibilities. Primary focus will be on payroll and purchasing tasks.Job Responsibilities:
- Performing a full and varied array of clerical duties including typing, copying, faxing, mailing, filing, and answering a multi-line phone.
- Organizing and maintaining the various safety, environmental, training, medical, and personnel paper and electronic filing systems.
- Assisting dispatching boats in daily work, this includes communications with both internal and external customers.
- Creating billing invoices for customers. Following up on Past due invoices with Customers.
- Creating Purchase Requisitions and receiving Purchase Orders in Maximo.
- Assisting with marine and landside payroll processing
- Assist with keeping colleagues current in trainings and certificates.
- Supporting ARTCO management staff with assigned project work
- Maintaining confidentiality in all aspects of job duties
- Maintaining a positive safety attitude in all prescribed duties
- Promotes the ADM Way and Core Values
- Computer proficiency, particularly in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access)
- Excellent writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, including one-on-one and in front of a group
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including computers, a multi-line telephone system, calculators, copiers, and fax machines
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
Relocation assistance is not available with this position. Job Description (Continued)
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check. About ADM
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.City
IL - Illinois Ref ID
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.
Posting ID: 552624090Posted: 2020-05-27