At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.Maintenance Engineer - Decatur,IL ComplexADM Operations This is a full time, exempt position
Position needs are located in various facilities throughout the Decatur ComplexMain Responsibilities:
- Comply fully with local and ADM's safety regulations/standards and promote safety culture. Help ensure the maintenance department meets goals for safety and health, environment, product quality, processing, costs and effectiveness
- Ensure a good understanding of current standard methodologies (elements) and deploy those agreed to in the business.
- Responsible for providing technical expertise to the Maintenance Team to improve the overall equipment efficiencysystems performance and reliability.
- Contributes to the analysis of actual equipment design and assists in the performance of failure mode and effect analysis.
- Works with Engineering Teams to develop new approaches for maintaining new and existing equipment.
- Mentor and provide guidance to mechanics, engineers and contractors on Reliability Strategies and Technologies.
- Writes and update maintenance procedures and all pertinent documents.
- Participates in the development of maintenance strategies for all equipment. Supports execution of RCM process on existing equipment.
- Works with Planner to improve planning process and develop job plans thru periodic job audits.
- Maintains communications between maintenance, engineering, and technical projects
- Works with the Reliability Engineer to integrate PM's and predictive/diagnostic work into the Preventive Maintenance Program
- Audits compliance for Food Safety and Quality Precision Maintenance into the Maintenance Program.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in industrial manufacturing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Computerized Maintenance Systems, (CMMS)
- Individual must be able to work productively within a team environment
- Individual must be accurate and trustworthy, with a positive attitude and embracing change in a dynamic manufacturing environment
- A maintenance engineer must be trained on at least the basics of planning and scheduling.
- He must understand the root cause analysis along with other basics of system knowledge.
- Must be very details oriented with significant maintenance experience rebuilding machinery
- Open mindedness
- Turnaround/fix-it experience
- Operational excellence/continuous improvement
- Compliance and safety experience
- Cost Awareness
- Development of people
- Technical and technology skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related with 15+ years of experience
Job Description (Continued)
- SMRP or similar certifications as a plus
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check. City
IL - Illinois Ref ID
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.
Posting ID: 552624094Posted: 2020-05-27