Description:Swedish Medical Group is looking for a Research Registrar (1.0 FTE, DAY SHIFT) to work inTumor Institute Researchat SwedishResearchin Seattle, WA.Oversight and management of database developed for data abstractions and analyses based on quality improvement projects and/or research interests of physicians and investigators.In this position you will:
Qualifications:Required qualifications for this position include:
- Abstract treatment information (data) from medical charts and other departmental records, determine stage of disease, collect and enter data on all new cases seen by physicians of an SMC department or clinic
- Monitor annual follow-up activity with SMC or home physicians and abstract and enter follow-up treatment information (data) for all cases. If necessary, correspond with non-SMC physicians to obtain follow-up data.
- Develop and perform case finding procedures to insure complete data collection for all cases.
- Design, maintain and update computer database.
- Design new databases as interests dictate.
About the First Hill Campus
- High school diploma or GED
- Coursework in the area of data management.
- 2 years working in healthcare, research or a clinical setting with data management
The 697-bed tertiary-care center on the Swedish/First Hill campus is the flagship of the Swedish health-care system. Swedish/First Hill has one of the most active and advanced birthing programs in Washington state and houses a Level III neonatal intensive-care unit. More surgeries are performed each year at Swedish/First Hill than at any other facility in the region; volumes include more total joint replacements than any other medical center in the state.We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
Our nonprofit Mission is to improve the health and wellbeing of each person we serve. Our Vision is to demonstrate the highest-quality, best-value healthcare to all we serve.About Us
Swedish is the largest nonprofit health care provider in the greater Seattle area. It is comprised of five hospital campuses (First Hill, Cherry Hill, Ballard, Edmonds and Issaquah); ambulatory care centers in Redmond and Mill Creek; and Swedish Medical Group a network of more than 118 primary care and specialty locations throughout the Puget Sound. Swedish employs more than 13,300 employees and 3,100 physicians and allied health professionals. Whether through physician clinics, education, research and innovation or other outreach, we're committed to caring for the people in our region and beyond. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.Schedule:
First Hill Arnold Bldg (WA181) 1221 Madison Seattle, 98104Req ID:
Posting ID: 552624138Posted: 2020-05-27