At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.Reliability Engineer- Lubbock, TX
This is an exempt level positionResponsibilities:
Skills & Experience:
- Comply fully with local and ADM's safety regulations/standards and promote safety culture. Help ensure the plant meets goals for process safety and health, environment, product quality, quantity, costs and effectiveness
- Drives Asset Management Strategy, Asset Criticality and Strategy to Maintain.
- Build, enable and sustain Preventative Maintenance Programs as a result of failure analysis
- Conducts Root cause analysis on performance killers
- Contributes towards the development of design and installation specifications, and commissioning plans for
- Guides efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of existing, new equipment and CAPEX projects.
- Works with Production to perform analyses of assets including, asset utilization, overall equipment efficiency, remaining useful life and other parameters that define operating condition, reliability and costs of assets
- Provides technical support to production, maintenance management and technical personnel
- Initiates NDE AFE projects
- Good problem solving, diagnostic and analytical skills, with a result focused approach
- Good interpersonal skills and an excellent teammate
- Proficien in English
- General knowledge of software applications
- Proficient in Asset Management elements
- Proficient in CMMS
- External mind-set
- Turnaround/fix-it experience
- Financial acumen
- Operational excellence/Continuous improvement
- Project management
- Compliance and safety experience
Job Description (Continued)
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in the fields of mechanical or electrical engineering, technology, or other related field
- 5+ years of experience in electrical or mechanical department, preferably in food or feed production
- 3+ years of experience in production/process and/or asset management based maintenance
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time while performing job duties
- Capability of working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly and ability to wear a respirator
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check. City
TX - Texas Ref ID
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.
Posting ID: 552624143Posted: 2020-03-11