Cedar Village is currently hiring a Unit Clerk. The Unit Clerk will assist with stocking medical supplies, CNA duties as well as transportation scheduler. Weekly pay and great benefits! Create a better future with Cedar Village, Mason Ohio.Ready for a better career? Want to work for a company that treats everyone like family? Perfect. CarDon & Associates is currently hiring across Central and Southern Indiana.
Now accepting applications for a compassionate and skilled Unit Clerk Assistant
Medical Supplies- Stocking Medical Supplies CNA- Transportation SchedulerResponsibilities:
As a Unit Clerk, you will be responsible for:
- Answer phone at Concierge desk and address any questions or concerns from Residents, family members and vendors.
- Check each unit for any mail to be delivered to other units.
- Take Dr. Kotzin's mail downstairs to his box and check for mail to disperse upstairs.
- Check Apple and Azalea units for appointment notifications.
- Assemble charts for new admits and take to nurses.
- Make name tags for all units.
- Keep in close contact with Admissions for info on appointments for new admits.
- Maintain admission packets so most current is available to nurses
- Remove faxes from copier and pass out if urgent.
- Collect signed PO's from all units and deliver to Medical Records.
- Schedule appointments for Apple and Azalea residents.
- Make Residents and family members aware of any appointments/transport you have scheduled and explain cost of transport, if applicable.
- Work closely with CV and outside transportation to obtain rides if Residents do not have personal transport.
- Keep nurses and unit managers aware of current and upcoming appointments with updated spreadsheets.
- Organize end of month changeover paperwork in communication room.
- Shred changeover paperwork from 3rd month prior.
- Anything that is related to the 2nd and 3rd floor, Medical Records or Cedar Village can be your duty as a unit clerk per your Director of Nursing.
Cedar VIllage provides senior living options and lifestyle support. From independent living and assisted living, to skilled nursing, memory care, and rehab; we do it all. Plus, working with us, you'll get weekly pay
, paid time off
, and an Indiana based, family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits
. Check it out...What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salaries
- Flexible Schedules
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Group medical/dental/ vision/life insurance/flexible spending accounts.
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Ivy Tech education opportunities
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Cell Phone Discount
- Pet Insurance
- And much more!
Posting ID: 552625032Posted: 2020-03-11