The Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist is responsible for identifying, screening, and assessing candidates for requisitions or job groups across business areas. The Sourcing Specialist is also responsible for creating and providing candidate slates to the Talent Acquisition Managers and Specialists that fit the needs of the business. Perform functions to source, screen, interview, and recruit to establish a pipeline of candidates within a specified region, hard to fill positions and high volume roles, guided by precedent and working within the limits of established policies. Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Build relationships with TA Managers, TA Team and Hiring Managers to understand future and existing talent needs of the business .Network, communicate and manage relationships with internal hiring managers, outside vendors and candidates. Meet with internal hiring managers to discuss upcoming company needs and develop recruitment plan.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition colleagues to meet Service Level Agreement guidelines and expectations agreed to with stakeholders
- Develop creative approaches to identifying and recruiting high quality candidates, while pursuing cost-containment options, utilizing technology, external job boards, career fairs, college fairs, social media platforms.
- Coordinate and implement recruiting strategies to identify top applicants for open positions. Source and screen candidates, review resumes, schedule and conduct interviews, present candidates to hiring manager and make recommendations.
- Review candidate pools that have applied to requisitions to identify those with the qualifications to be phone screened. Manage requisitions, database of candidates, job postings and status reports in applicant tracking system -- Recruiting Manager.
- Follow-up and engage candidates delivered from the Transfer Requests Forms and internal business partner referrals, assess soft, technical, functional and transferable skills for position matches.
- Conduct phone screens of candidates utilizing Behavioral Based Interview fundamentals to deliver a quality slate of candidates to Talent Acquisition Managers, coordinate candidates and internal business partners for Open Call interviewing days.
- Provide skillset summaries of potential candidates to Talent Acquisition Managers for consideration
- Participate in new requisition intake meetings/conference calls with the Talent Acquisition Managers.
- Perform background checks, generate and extend offers to candidates and make appropriate data entry into system for new hires as needed or requested.
- Ensure adherence to all equal employment opportunity (EEO) legislation, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and other government compliance requirements. Maintain necessary files covering applications, interviews, and testing procedures.
- Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Perform or assist with any operations as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules. Notify supervision of unusual equipment or operating problems and the need for additional material and supplies.
- May participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, policies, and regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure all safety precautions are followed while performing the work.
- Follow all policies and Standard Operating Procedures as instructed by Management.
- Perform any range of special projects, tasks and other related duties as assigned.
No supervisory responsibilities. Education & Experience
- Associate's Degree from an accredited institution
- Experience with full lifecycle recruitment, including candidate sourcing, pre-qualification screening and interviewing
- Experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates within a robust ATS and/or CRM
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches and projects
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Experience recruiting in an agency or search firm environment
Knowledge, Skills & Proficiencies
- Three to Five years of recruiting experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience properly handling staffing and employment issues.
Tools & Equipment Used
- Must have experience using conventional, internet and alternative sourcing techniques, including but not limited to, cold calling, proactive database searches, web mining and referral generation.
- Proven track record in developing a passive candidate pipeline.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interviewing and assessment skills.
- Detail oriented and strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Must have strong proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook. High proficiency researching the Internet.
- Ability to work with sensitive or confidential information.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently and be self-driven
- Critical thinking, problem solving, judgment and decision making abilities.
Computer and peripherals, standard and customized software applications and tools, and usual office equipment. Physical Requirements/Working Environment
This position works under usual office conditions. The employee is required to work at a personal computer as well as be on the phone for extended periods of time. Must be able to stand, sit, walk and occasionally climb. The incumbent must be able to work extended and flexible hours and weekends as needed. Physical demands include ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Travel
Work may involve some driving/traveling to assigned properties and other locations for recruiting events. Disclaimer
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Posting ID: 552625065Posted: 2020-05-27