FirstService Residential is looking for a Cost Estimator to join our team based out of Manhattan!
- Track project schedules and milestones; continually develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Undertake estimations for project costs by developing and verifying project scopes and evaluating impacts of scope changes on designs, costs, and schedules.
- Define project success criteria, monitor quality of deliverables, and identify project risks and mitigation plans.
- Budget, plan, and balance cost, quality, and time requirements, implementing value engineering techniques for optimum construction costs; control expenses and administer owner and supplier billing.
- Prepare requests for proposals, and negotiate and implement project contracts on behalf of clients.
- Ensure that all clarifications, changes, directives, RFIs, etc. are updated on as-built drawings and are fully coordinated with company supervisors and suppliers.
- Conduct project postmortems and create recommendation reports to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Master's degree in Construction Management.
- Functional knowledge of MS Project '13 and '16.
- Functional knowledge of construction scheduling techniques and critical path schedules.
- Functional knowledge of construction estimation techniques.
- Functional knowledge of project management.
- Functional knowledge of project risk analysis.
- Functional knowledge of construction accounting, as well as bid form preparation.
- Functional knowledge may be gained through educational coursework, training, internship, or experience.
Posting ID: 552625145Posted: 2020-05-27