At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks aDesktop Support Team Leadto join our team in East Peoria, Illinois (US-IL), United States (US).
The Services team has a strong record of meeting high performance standards while implementing complex global enterprise solutions that deliver real value. We accomplish this through the combination of experienced consultants with a unique implementation approach and culture. Our enterprise consultants possess deep industry expertise, process proficiency, and technology skill, gained through numerous successful implementations. This experience and expertise, combined with our lean, cross-life cycle methodology, helps ensure solutions that deliver real value for our customers.
The Desktop Support Technician willbe responsible for performing various managed client services for a strategic customer. These services include: IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support, etc. This role combines strong technical skills with an emphasis on delivery high level of customer service.
Responsibilities include performing advanced configuration and repair of desktop/notebook computer equipment and IP phone handsets including network drops and/or cabling, advanced troubleshooting of technical issues on desktop/notebook computer equipment, low-level configuration and support of server/storage equipment when guided by more senior personnel.
This position will be a Client based position. Travel and reliable transportation is required. Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for on-site and/or remote installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
- Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters
- Provide technical support and incident management service desk functions (Service Now)
- Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals (Windows 7, 10 and Mac OS)
- Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook configurations at customer sites (Windows 7, 10 and Mac OS)
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems, Wi-Fi, printers
- Performs maintenance and repair services (basic break fix for printers, desktops, laptops.)
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of basic Windows/Mac OS
- 6+years of deskside support experience
- Technical Team Lead Experience
- Ability to develop business relationships and communicate effectively with the user community
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- A+ Certification
- Understanding of the fundamentals of network and server/desktop administration, installations, upgrades, techniques, tools, materials, and equipment
- Knowledge of processes and resources required to perform analytical and technical tasks on PC systems
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.About NTT DATA Services
- 6+ Years Prior Desktop Support Experience
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. Nearest Major Market:
Peoria Job Segment:
Consulting, Manager, Technical Support, Technology, Management