Allina Health is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A not-for-profit health care system, Allina Health cares for patients from beginning to end-of-life through its 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals, 16 pharmacies, specialty care centers and specialty medical services that provide home care, senior transitions, hospice care, home oxygen and medical equipment, and emergency medical transportation services. Allina Health is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Health Emergency Medical Services is a leader and innovator in pre-hospital emergency medical services and is devoted to providing skilled and compassionate advanced life support, basic life support and scheduled transport in more than100 Minnesota communities. Nearly 600 paramedics, emergency medical technicians and dispatchers work together to provide service to an area of approximately 1,000 square miles, reaching more than 1 million people annually. Shift
Work Schedule - Additional Position Details
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- Typically Monday through Friday days
Noncontract Location/Community Information
With beautiful natural settings along the Mississippi River, St. Paul embodies a large ethnically diverse population with restaurants, cultural entertainment, and shopping venues for everyone. Downtown St. Paul features a number of historic buildings including the State Capitol, the Fitzgerald Theater, the Landmark Center, the St. Paul Hotel, and breathtaking views of the Mississippi River. The city is also home to the Science Museum of MN, the Xcel Energy Center (home of the MN Wild hockey team), and the MN History Center. St. Paul offers many private, alternative, and public school options from elementary through college and a wide array of housing options from old historic homes to new construction. The Twin Cities is consistently ranked near the top of Fortune's list of best cities in the world for work and family. A healthy business climate, opportunities for employment, good transportation, and an entrepreneurial environment are amongst the contributing factors.
- Located in St. Paul
- Population = 270,000
- Service Area = 1,600,000
Community Resource Links:Community InformationSchool DiggerExplore MinnesotaMN Dept of EducationMinneapolis St. Paul MagazineSt. Paul Pioneer PressTwin Cities Living MagazineStar TribuneQualification/Skills
- Minimum of 10 years in fleet administration and asset management in procurement, showing continual upward progression and including five years at a management level.
- Complete understanding of state and local vehicle regulations, including those required by the Department of Transportation
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Materials Management
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with fleet management software applications
- Knowledgeable or experiences with Automated Vehicle Locator systems
- Financial acumen including budgeting and resource allocation
- Advances skills in Microsoft Office application with emphasis on Excel
- Thorough understanding of vehicle operation and repair
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to produce both standard and ad hoc reports
- Local and regional travel required
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer. Campus/Facilities
Allina Health EMS Hours per Week