At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks aSoftware Analyst - Insurance Product Deliveryto join our team in Addison, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
- Design, develop solutions that enable complex Insurance products for the client
- Oversee the delivery of offshore development team
- Work closely with product actuaries to deliver product features
- Establish verification and implementation plans
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.About NTT DATA Services
- 5+ years Vantage experience working with Index Universal Life and/or Equity indexed annuities products
- 5+ years' experience with Life/Annuity product delivery process working directly with Product actuaries
- 3+ years' experience with COBOL, VSAM, DB2, CICS, CICS Web Services, File Aid, Endevor, JCL
- Strong communication skills working directly with business associates
- Ability to solve complex problems in pressure situations
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. Nearest Major Market:
Dallas Nearest Secondary Market:
Fort Worth Job Segment:
Developer, Consulting, Mainframe, Cloud, Technology