At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks aAsset Management Associate- Austin, TXto join our team in Austin, Texas (US-TX), United States (US). Role Responsibilities:
- End to End Asset Management Life Cycle Experience in Hardware assets including Managing leased assets
Basic Required Qualifications:
- Create / Update to asset records in the Asset Database accordingly throughout all stages of asset lifecycle
- Participate in Asset Management audits and remediation efforts
- Good knowledge and experience in all HAM Processes like IMACS and others
- Interact directly with internal and external stakeholders to obtain relevant data in required forms to manage hardware asset inventory
- Utilize Data analysis tools and techniques like MS Access, MS Excel
- Perform data reconciliation among asset inventory and various other sources
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of customer requirements
- Generate specific and ad-hoc operational reports
- Perform other Hardware Asset Management duties as assigned
- Provide input into improving HAM information reporting and metrics
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Attend regular calls/meetings with operational stakeholders.
Highly Preferred Skills:
- 2+ years' work experience with desktop support, hardware, and/or iPhones, Androids
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.About NTT DATA Services
- 2+ years of Asset Management experience
- Good knowledge on Excel, Access, other tools to create reports and Dashboards
- Good verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on customer service, including experience handling challenging situations
- Detail oriented, customer and result delivery focused, good analytical skills.
- Degree in a technical field
- Experience on industry leading IT Asset Management tools such as Service Now/Flexera/Remedy preferred
- Any relevant Industry Certification would be given preference
- Knowledge or experience with discovery tools such as SCCM/ SMS/ Flexera/ Marimba/ LANDesk/ Altiris etc.
- Experience working in a managed services environment and with virtual teams
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. Nearest Major Market:
Austin Job Segment:
Manager, Consulting, Database, Technical Support, Management, Technology