At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks aSenior Helpdesk Support Specialistto join our team in Washington, District of Columbia (US-DC), United States (US).
Under general supervision, the Senior Helpdesk Support Specialist shall provide second-tier support to end users for either PC, server, or mainframe applications or hardware. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Serve as a subject matter expert in customer support operations and have experience supporting users in areas such as email, LAN/WAN, directories, standard desktop images and applications, COTS and GOT applications.
• Serve as point of contact for troubleshooting all IT related problems, including hardware/software, passwords, and printer problems.
• Responsible for meeting established service level metrics for call response, technical support, and customer service, providing follow-up service to end-users to ensure that service provided by the Helpdesk has addressed their needs in a timely and efficient manner.
• Fully document call resolutions and ensure all notes are maintained in the ticket tracking system and Knowledge Base articles are published when applicable.
• Maintain existing process documents and when required, create new SOPs in support of this objective for common Helpdesk processes and activities.
• 3+ years of experience withHelpdesk/Tier3 support, Asset Management, Office 365, and Windows 10
• Understanding of IT security requirements and processes.
• Familiar with Cisco virtual private network (VPN) client.
• Familiar with Polycom video and audio teleconference devices.
• Maintains currency and high level of technical skill in field of expertise.
• Preference of Bachelor's degree in related field or three (3) to six (6) years of related experience
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Consulting, Mainframe, Cisco, Cloud, Network, Technology