At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks aJava Microservice Developerto join our team in Irving, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
NTT Data Services currently seeks a Java Developer- Microservices to join its team in Irving, TX
- Create solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Lead the development effort of web services, Design and develop SOAP based Web services, Develop XML schema designs
- Clear understanding of web services and SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON and SOAP/WSDL
- Development using Java, Microservices working within Spring Framework, Java 8 + functional programming, RESTFul Apis and Junits, SpringBoot
- Responsible for Design, Development, Code reviews (peer review), Unit testing, providing support to testing team, Defect fixing, Defect triaging, Root causes Analysis and release / deployment support.
- Identify Risks and inform the PM and others on time
- 3 plus years of Java development experience
- 3 plus years of experience in building Microservices
- 3 plus years of experience with Spring and Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security
- Must have extensive web application experience in developing customer facing high scale applications
- Experience building REST and SOAP web services using Java
- Experience with Web Services(JSON, REST, JAX-RS, Spring based REST services)
- Experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE (including servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC)
- Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code
- Strong Experience in SQL tuning, query optimization and capability to understand the complex queries.
- Experience with development tools like Eclipse, Git, Gradle, Sonar, Jenkins, Jira, Artifactory etc.
- Experience with TDD, code testability standards, JUnit/Mockito
- Experience with SQL/Stored Procedures on DB2 or Oracle
- Experience with NO SQL DB like Cassandra or MongoDB
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: Irving
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Job Segment: Developer, Java, Consulting, Database, Oracle, Technology