At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks aMicrosoft .NET Developer - Frankfort, KYto join our team in Frankfort, Kentucky (US-KY), United States (US).
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for the position of a .NET Developer for multiple projects. The projects are developed using some of the latest tools and technologies including Visual Studio 2015/2017, .NET Framework 4.7, MVC, Web API, ASP.NET Forms, WCF, LINQ, Entity Framework 6.0 and SQL 2016/2017. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, result-oriented, and experienced in the development of large web-based solutions using .NET technology. The candidate will be responsible for:
• Understand functional specifications and translate into working code
• Estimate the development tasks/effort involved in completing requirements
• Prepare analysis, design, and program documentation
• Design and develop WCF Data Services, RESTful services, Windows services
• Develop web-based applications and services using various .Net framework and SQL server
• Design and develop the UI using MVC
• Conduct code review of modules
• Deliver quality software releases on schedule in an agile environment
• Expected to work on multiple tasks and initiatives concurrently while being accountable for driving success of the project application development
• Responsibilities include systems analysis, coding, testing, and implementation of web application programs, services and data interfaces
• Collaborate with business analysts to implement enhancements and/or new applications
• Design, develop and implement large scale n-tiered web-based applications using .NET technologies
• Analyze user requests and work with users in developing or modifying existing programs
• Modify existing computer programs containing potentially complex logic changes
• Adhere to industry standards and software best practice guidelines
• Strong experience in C# and .NET 4.5 Framework technologies, Entity Framework, LINQ, .Net Remoting and web APIs
• Experience with .NET and Java script Unit Testing
• Experience with developing WCF, RESTful services, Windows services.
• Strong experience in developing in SSRS and SSIS
• Strong application debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge of object-oriented design principles
• Experience building and supporting mission critical applications, running in a highly distributed manner
• Experience in developing and deploying applications in large-scale distributed and shared environment
• Experience in full development lifecycle phases
4+ years of experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC and Microsoft SQL Server
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: Frankfort
Job Segment: .NET, Developer, Consulting, Cloud, Database, Technology