At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks aDev Ops Engineerto join our team in Tampa, Florida (US-FL), United States (US). We are looking for a Dev Ops Engineer to join our team.
Aptitude for learning. New projects, new teams, new technologies mean having to adjust and learn all the time. You might get thrown on a Spring or mobile project as well, so having the ability to jump in and get your feet wet without hesitation is important. If you don't want to grow and learn, we're not a fit.
Positive, can-do attitude. We can teach the technology, but we can't teach how to approach DevOps challenges with a positive, helpful demeanor. The best team members aren't the most technical (although that sure helps), it's the team member that will do whatever it takes to make project successful. Required skills and experience:
Nice to have skills:
- 5+ years of experience with Spinnaker, Jenkins, Elastic, and Helm
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.About NTT DATA Services
- A strong Linux background with experience in scripting language
- Knowledge or desire to learn Go is big plus
- Prior work with Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Mongo, Redis, ElasticSearch, microservices, message queues, and related technologies
- Knowledge of Openshift is plus
- Working knowledge of CI/CD(Artifactory / Jenkins / GitLab / Spinnaker / Harness)
- Working knowledge of Git (GitHub or Bitbucket - pull requests, branching, tagging, etc.) and experience working in an Agile environment
- Working knowledge of NPM, MAVEN, Go Modules
- Fundamental understanding of modern platform technologies and industry-standard methodologies
- Fundamental understanding of Security and Risk Mitigation
- Knowledge of Conjur is plus
- Experience using/configuring observability tools (such as Grafana, Jaeger, Prometheus, Cloudwatch)
- Experience automating release processes using Jira / Confluence
- Log aggregation tools such as Splunk and ELK stack (Fluentd).
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience working with Ansible (Ansible Playbook, Ansible Tower)
- Fundamental understanding of service mesh
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. Nearest Major Market:
Tampa Job Segment:
Consulting, Cloud, Linux, Technology