Love your job at Texas Roadhouse! Join our family and take pride in your work!
Texas Roadhouse is currently looking for a legendary Local Store Marketer (LSM) who can help build sales at the local level through establishing relationships within the community and increasing guest loyalty. If you have a passion for networking and being creative, apply to be an LSM at Texas Roadhouse today!
Your responsibilities would include:
• Assisting the Managing Partner and management team with the creation, development, and implementation of local store marketing programs that build guest loyalty, guest counts, check average, and overall sales.
• Helping promote all Texas Roadhouse in house promotions (Great Steak, Rib Fest, Gift Cards, etc.)
• Building relationships during food and bread runs with businesses, hotels, radio stations, etc.
• Helping establish positive and ongoing business relationships with neighboring retailers, hotels, civic groups, etc.
• Helping develop and execute ongoing charitable and community events that position Texas Roadhouse as a community leader and build brand awareness.
• Assisting in all public relation efforts including cooking segments, media releases, and publicity events that promote Texas Roadhouse.
• Communicating frequently with the Managing Partner, management team, and all employees (through Alley Rallies, etc.) about ongoing programs, plans, and results.
Our restaurant Roadies are the heart and soul of our company, bringing Legendary Food and Legendary Service to our local communities.
At Texas Roadhouse we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
In addition, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to Roadies that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Employer paid Life Insurance
*Project Passion Inc. a Franchise Texas Roadhouse is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome applicants of all ages to apply.
For more information about this position, please contact restaurant the and ask for a manager.