At Abercrombie & Fitch, quality is in our roots and we're on a mission to honor this rich heritage. With an unwavering focus on our customer, we strive every day to deliver a unique and welcoming experience, whether in our stores or online. Our three global brands, Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids and Hollister Co., are the embodiment of our passion for the incredible product. At the heart of it all is our amazing 500-acre campus, nestled just outside of Columbus, Ohio. With an open workspace, inspiring views, and even a place to gather as a team around the fire pit, our Home Office fosters a diverse and inclusive culture that consistently seeks the input of our associates and focuses on the future. We are looking for leaders, visionaries, and creatives who are willing to roll up their sleeves and write the next chapter in our brand's legacy.
The A&F Leadership Development Programs are highly competitive initiatives, unique for their entrepreneurial structure, and provide immediate exposure to senior level leaders. With a "promote from within" mentality, these programs have been designed to shape top candidates into the future leaders of our company. We want students who are motivated, creative, and strategic - natural leaders seeking to drive results in a team-based environment.
The comprehensive internship programs will include:
What Could You Be Doing?
- Combination of classroom sessions and on-the-job training
- Relationship with a Mentor to guide learning in the new role
- Interactive presentations from a variety of senior leaders in the company
- An open and inclusive learning environment with fellow associates
- Integrated social activities to help transition to Columbus and the unique corporate culture at A&F
- Preparation to effectively manage a portion of the business in one of our critical areas at Home Office
What Do You Need To Bring?
- BUSINESS ANALYTICS: Shaping the financial strategy behind every product. Interpreting and balancing current sales, inventory analysis, financial goals, and emerging trends. Our Business Analysts build the plans that maximize our success. Business Analysts forecast future product performance, establish strategies across domestic, international, and e-commerce channels, and strategically distribute our products around the world.
- FINANCE: Honing a unique and multi-faceted skill set through our rotational model, and gaining exposure to multiple disciplines within our corporate finance teams. Highly analytical and results-oriented, our Financial Analysts make an immediate impact on corporate strategy and direction. Rotational opportunities include areas such as Financial Planning and Analysis, Accounting, Treasury, Capital Projects, and Financial Reporting.
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: Generating and implement new strategic or systematic approaches, and creating dynamic technology solutions for our rapidly growing business. Committed to applying technology to solve business problems, our IT Analysts and Engineers partner with teams across the company, hone software development skills using cutting-edge tools, and create and uphold technology standards and processes.
- MERCHANDISING: Managing the strategy for millions of dollars of product each day. Entrepreneurial in nature, Merchants lead a cross-functional team to maximize the financial success of their product line and must possess the unique ability to be both analytical and creative on a daily basis. From working with our designers to identify the next styles and trends for our stores, to analyzing sales and identifying growth strategies for the business, our Merchants are involved with every aspect of the product.
- SOURCING: Owning the production process, and working directly with our global vendor base to develop our product from initial design through final delivery. Highly organized and strategic, the Sourcing teams foster strong relationships with our vendors and factories while collaborating with teams at the Home Office to ensure the timely delivery of high quality, profitable goods.
- SUPPLY CHAIN: Supporting our global logistics network to efficiently deliver products for our brands. Our Supply Chain Analysts build a diverse skill set during rotations through multiple facets of the organization. Our Supply Chain team synchronizes supply and demand, while measuring global business performance.
- VISUAL (MERCHANDISING): Driving the creative process behind our in-store experience, specially crafting what customers see and feel, to create unique environments that maximize sales and profitability. Coordinating customer-centric product placement strategies, Visual team members must think creatively and aesthetically while considering key analytical data on a daily basis. Our Visual team cultivates the vision, excitement, and emotion of our Brands.
- HUMAN RESOURCES: The Human Resources team is dedicated to identifying, acquiring, developing, and retaining the best and brightest within the retail industry and beyond. In addition to supporting our associates at the home office and around the world, our team is continually focused on preserving our one-of-a-kind corporate culture, which is grounded in passion, collaboration, curiosity and optimism. Associates will gain exposure to a variety of areas within our multi-faceted Human Resources department including recruiting, training and associate relations.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Passion for the A&F brands and the role
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to thrive in team-based settings and a collaborative approach to working with cross-functional partners
- A desire to take on the responsibility of running a portion of our multi-billion dollar business
- A strong desire for adventure & curiosity
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced, structured environment
- A desire to learn & hunger for more!
The A&F Leadership Development Programs offer highly competitive compensation packages for trainees. Other benefits include $6,000 in placement and relocation bonuses, merchandise discounts at all of our brands, use of the A&F gym, industry-leading healthcare coverage, and company matching savings and retirement programs.
To be eligible for consideration, students must also submit their unofficial transcripts and resumes, complete with cumulative GPA and SAT and/or ACT breakdown scores attached.
Posting ID: 552625805Posted: 2020-05-27