Crunch North Brunswick is looking for Front Desk Representatives to join their team! Ideal candidate will have previous customer service/sales experience.
Come change lives through fitness!
The Front Desk will help ensure the smooth and efficient operational procedures within the Front Desk department, enabling the club to provide the highest level of customer service. He/She will demonstrate an aptitude and command of all company-wide policies and initiatives to ensure the integrity of the Crunch brand.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Membership Sales.
- Greet all members and guests with a smile and wish them well as they exit the club.
- Check in all members and guests in accordance with company procedures.
- Facilitate any messages on club software at member check-in.
- Answer phones in courteous, helpful, professional manner.
- Communicate special events to members and guess.
- Maintain an atmosphere which makes members feel welcome.
- Facilitate all member requests or forward to a manager.
- Maintain a professional disposition at all times.
- Sell retail products.
- Schedule member services, tanning, hydro-massage, etc.
- Facilitate payment of member services in accordance with company procedures.
- Know club facility, services, and schedules.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Assist in all projects as delegated by club management.
- Follow all policies and procedures in the Employee Handbook.
- Opening and closing duties.
- Attend any employee training meetings.
Please note: This job description was designed as a summary of the typical function of the job, and is not a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities. The tasks and duties might differ from those outlined above and other duties, as assigned may be part of the job.
Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team.
Looking to combine work, fitness and fun? Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team. Working at Crunch is more than a job, it's an opportunity to inspire others to reach their fitness goals. Our 'No Judgments' philosophy attracts a diverse and welcoming group of professionals and makes Crunch an amazing company to work for.Crunch
is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full service locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage bed, and an extensive schedule of Crunch's signature classes including Zumba, BodyWeb with TRX, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and more.
Posting ID: 552625833Posted: 2020-05-27