Internal candidates will need to complete a Transfer Request form located in HR. Submission of this form does not guarantee transfer.
External candidates will need to complete the application and then access and complete the Healthcare Assessment Tool that will be emailed once the application is submitted. Failure to complete the Healthcare Assessment Tool will halt your process.
Under the general direction of a staff pharmacist or the Director of Pharmacy, a Pharmacy technician assist pharmacists in preparing and distributing medications, maintaining the drug inventory, and maintaining patient records. Pharmacy technicians work only under the supervision of a registered pharmacist. They do not perform duties that can legally be performed only by a registered pharmacist.
1. Participates in the multi-disciplinary interventions for patient care.
2. Maintains various pharmacy receipts such as purchase orders, invoices and enters patients billing into Meditech.
3. Assists in maintaining the integrity and appropriate supply of drug products in all drug storage area.
4. Picks up and delivers medication orders.
5. Helps in daily pharmacy operations.
6. Participates in required programs and meetings.
Current Certification through Kentucky Board of Pharmacy
Posting ID: 552625866Posted: 2020-03-11