We are always in search of Difference Makers to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We're redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impact but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive.
If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions, while making the world a better place, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Mohawk Industries is the world's largest flooring company - and we are growing. We are a Fortune 500 company (NYSE: MHK) and our competitive advantages are huge.
The print press utility operates the winder, unwinder, and cylinder exchange system.
- Responsible for personal safety and participating in plant safety process
- Assist with press operation and changeovers
- Minimize production losses during changeovers
- Perform preventative maintenance and cleaning
- Operate hoist and overhead crane
- Operate pole hyster when needed
- Operate ultrasonic washer
- Complete all documentation accurately
- Maintain lift station and EQ tank at proper loads
- Job rotation and relief of team members as needed
- Must be willing and able to stand on their feet for long periods of time and work flexible hours
Press Utility Unwind:
- Call for correct print film rolls per production schedule
- Activate roll transfer from AGV to press
- Splice new roll into existing roll per standard operating procedure
- Perform perfect splices every time
- Adjust tension and web guiders
Press Utility Wind:
- Setup core for new roll
- Watch for and manage splice coming through press
- Operate winder
- Adjust tension and web guiders
Press Utility Cylinders:
- Set up for production runs
- Load / unload cylinders from trucks
- Prepare cylinders for production
- Basic understanding of print is a plus
- Flexible for all shifts
- Must be able to perform basic computer functions
- Ability to perform basic math functions and make measurements using the metric system
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in Basic English
- Must be able to pass the IVC-US color vision test
- the duties of this job requires the employee to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel object, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk; and hear
- Must lift and/or move up to 60 pounds
- Vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
Req Id: 27859