The Manager of Practice Operations will oversee market operations, and conduct daily interactions in a way that demonstrates a positive organizational attitude and effectiveness, and models the organizations Mission, Vision and Values. The Manager will manage and direct the activities in the market practices including but not limited to: patient care delivery, information technologies, monitoring staffing activities, physician human resources requirements- hiring, orienting and evaluating various staff within the network, developing corrective action plans when applicable, customer service, customer satisfaction, financial analysis, Meaningful Use attestations, business information systems including monitoring billing and collection practices at clinic level and implementing process improvement plans while keeping staff accountable, practice profile analysis and compliance with regulatory bodies. Duties include weekly rounding with staff and physicians ensuring that practices are functioning as expected; coordination with practice managers related to practice operations; and ensuring effective on-boarding of new physicians and staff including the acquisition of space, procurement of supplies and equipment as well as ongoing inventory and operations processes. Promotes practice initiatives such as referral management, TOS collections, and task management. Works closely with the Market Operations Director to develop and implement goals and objectives for the market, and with physician leadership to identify new lines of business, additional streams of revenue, and new methods to mitigate costs. Works to ensure regulatory compliance with agencies such as OSHA, CLIA, NHSC, DHS, CMS and others as appropriate. Must be willing to function in various roles during staffing shortages.
Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Four or more years of progressive and hands-on managerial experience in a medical practice including management responsibility of all operational areas including HR and finance
* Demonstrated skill using MS Office products including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
* Strong leadership skills and understanding of group processes, teamwork, and site/cost center based management. Critical thinking skills a must.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels within an organization. Ability to interact and converse with various levels of stakeholders up to and including group presentations.
* Ability to apply policies and principles to solve everyday problems and deal with a variety of situations as well as the ability to write and update policies.
* Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities, with the ability to take initiative and exercise independent judgment, decision making and problem solving expertise
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to gather, analyze and interpret information and make effective recommendations to senior level leaders
Driving while on business is required in this position. Candidate must possess a motor vehicle record that is acceptable to the Company's auto liability insurance carrier.
Posting ID: 552625923Posted: 2020-05-27