At Abercrombie & Fitch, quality is in our roots and we're on a mission to honor this rich heritage. With an unwavering focus on our customer, we strive every day to deliver a unique and welcoming experience, whether in our stores or online. Our three global brands, Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids and Hollister Co., are the embodiment of our passion for the incredible product. At the heart of it all is our amazing 500-acre campus, nestled just outside of Columbus, Ohio. With an open workspace, inspiring views, and even a place to gather as a team around the fire pit, our Home Office fosters a diverse and inclusive culture that consistently seeks the input of our associates and focuses on the future. We are looking for leaders, visionaries, and creatives who are willing to roll up their sleeves and write the next chapter in our brand's legacy.
Our distribution network is built to deliver stock to our stores and fulfill direct-to-consumer orders with speed and efficiency. Merchandise is shipped to our distribution centers ('DCs"), where it is received and inspected before being shipped to stores or direct-to-consumer customers. Our two company-owned DCs are in New Albany, Ohio and total more than 2 million sq. ft. By joining the Abercrombie and Fitch Co. team, you will become part of a world-class leader in retail, while utilizing your skills and talents in a fast-paced environment.
The 2nd ShiftSupervisor will lead and direct a department thatcan vary from 25 to 75 hourly associates. Core functions include coaching, training, counseling and motivating the team as a mentor, as well as their supervisor.
Qualifications What will you be doing?
What will you need to bring?
- Ensuring all express orders are shipping by daily cut off time.
- Developing and facilitating daily work plans to exceed internal/ external customer expectations.
- Initiating, changing, and driving process improvements to support A&F's growth strategies.
- Leading, training, and managing the performance of the team, ensuring all accuracy and units per hour (UPH) goals are met.
- Maintaining a daily partnership with the Home Office and Store Distribution Teams.
- Strong leadership style with a focus on team development.
- A four-year degree (B.S. or B.A.) preferred.
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with WMS systems.
- Outstanding written and face to face communication skills.
- Experience with Manhattan WMS and/or Lucas Systems is a plus.
Posting ID: 552625924Posted: 2020-05-27