Provides patient care to include but not limited to, assistance with activities of daily living, vital signs and Accu-checks while under the supervision and direction of the nurse.
1. Monitor vital signs/blood sugars
2. Assists patients with activities of daily living; Document and report abnormal findings or changes in patient condition
3. Measure and document input/output and weights
4. Assist nurse as needed
5. Answer call lights
6. Assist with patient admission, transfer and discharge
7. Provide care appropriate to the condition/age of the patient
8. Distribute drinks and/or snacks
9. Maintain clean and neat patient room and work environment.
High school diploma or equivalent is required
Graduate of Nursing Assistant Program I
Certified Nursing Assistant I
American Heart Association BLS is required
Posting ID: 552625944Posted: 2020-05-27