An employee in this class operates a wheelchair van and provides transportation for individuals who may or may not be wheelchair bound to their specific destination.
1. Operates a wheelchair van.
2. Safely operates the wheelchair lift.
3. Accurately and concisely documents of all care/ transports.
4. Participates in the cleaning and maintenance of station equipment and quarters.
5. Demonstrates tact, courtesy and firmness are required with the general public.
6. Prepares call reports and maintains records on transported
High school graduate
REQUIRED LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS:
Licensure, Certification or Other Qualifications
Must obtain and maintain Basic Cardiac Life Support with AED
Possession of a valid driver's license with solid history of safe driving issued by the state of North Carolina
Posting ID: 552625948Posted: 2020-05-27