Provides patient care to include but not limited to, assistance with activities of daily living, vital signs and Accu-checks while under the supervision and direction of the nurse.
1. Monitor vital signs/blood sugars
2. Assists patients with activities of daily living
3. Document and report abnormal findings or changes in patient condition
4. Measure and document input/output and weights
5. Assist nurse as needed
6. Answer call lights
7. Disconnect IV access as ordered
8. Insert and disconnect Foley catheter as ordered
9. Assist with patient admission, transfer and discharge
10. Provide care appropriate to the condition/age of the patient
11. Distribute drinks and/or snacks
12. Maintain clean and neat patient room and work environment.
13. All other duties as unassigned.
High school diploma or equivalent is required
Graduate of Nursing Assistant Program I and II
Certified Nursing Assistant I & II
BLS is required
Posting ID: 552625951Posted: 2020-05-27