At Abercrombie & Fitch, quality is in our roots and we're on a mission to honor this rich heritage. With an unwavering focus on our customer, we strive every day to deliver a unique and welcoming experience, whether in our stores or online. Our three global brands, Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids and Hollister Co., are the embodiment of our passion for the incredible product. At the heart of it all is our amazing 500-acre campus, nestled just outside of Columbus, Ohio. With an open workspace, inspiring views, and even a place to gather as a team around the fire pit, our Home Office fosters a diverse and inclusive culture that consistently seeks the input of our associates and focuses on the future. We are looking for leaders, visionaries, and creatives who are willing to roll up their sleeves and write the next chapter in our brand's legacy.
The Sophomore Summit provides a unique opportunity to explore a variety of internships and full-time career paths in corporate retail at A&F. Attendees will spend the day at our world headquarters touring the Home Office, networking with alum from their universities, and learning about different roles in a fun, low-pressure environment. Through interacting with senior level leaders, former interns and current associates, attendees will be immersed in our corporate culture, while discovering the impact A&F associates have on millions of dollars of business each day. What Will You Be Doing?
What Do You Need to Bring?
- Tour A&F Corporate office and Innovation & Design Center
- Learn about the variety of roles within the A&F LDPs including Merchandising, Finance, Information Technology, Business Analytics, Visual Merchandising, Supply Chain and Sourcing
- Hear from former interns about their 10-week comprehensive Summer experience
- Practice networking with recruiters and alum from your university
- Expected graduation year of 2022
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Passion for the A&F brands
- Curiosity about a career in corporate retail
- Ability to thrive and collaborate in team-based settings
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn more
The Sophomore Summit will be held on April 9th, 2020. There will be a select number of spots available and invites will occur on a rolling basis. All travel and expenses will be paid for by A&F.
To be eligible for consideration, students must also submit their unofficial transcripts and resumes, complete with cumulative GPA and SAT and/or ACT breakdown scores attached.
Posting ID: 552625968Posted: 2020-05-27