Company Description OUR COMPANY
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a portfolio of lifestyle brands including Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, and Gilly Hicks. Reaching customers across 120+ countries, we strive to create customer-centric omni-channel experiences for our global customer base.OUR VALUES
Our core values and standards guide our behavior every day. Whether you lead yourself, a team, or the company, we believe everyone is a leader at A&F. We believe the people make the place. We are accountable and aim to the highest caliber. We coach, mentor, care, and bring our best selves every day because we are in this together. We are eager to understand and embrace change. We are relentless innovators who dream bold.
Finance at Abercrombie & Fitch seeks to optimize the financial and operational performance of our brands. Associates in our Finance function are highly valued business partners, providing actionable insights, maintaining focus on internal controls, and appropriately managing risk.
The Internal Auditor is responsible for conducting audits designed to address the most important risks and strategic global priorities of the company. This role will have direct exposure to partner with and present to senior management and will contribute directly to maturing the department's audit processes. Internal Audit Associates are a coveted resource within the organization and, with proven success, can transition to other Operational or Finance roles after 2+ years.What will you be doing?
What will you need to bring?
- Support a variety of operational audits, including development of and execution against unique and individualized audit programs
- Work with a variety of cross-functional partners to identify risk, related mitigation strategies, process improvements and other key objectives outlined in the annual audit plan
- Employ the use of data analytics and automation to assess large and diverse sets of information
- Prepare audit reports and present observations and recommendations to members of senior management
- Partner with the business to monitor status of recommendations
- Help identify ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness of team's audit processes
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance or other professional degree
- 4-7 years of relevant internal audit and/or public accounting or advisory experience; CPA or CIA strongly preferred
- Progressive experience leading or supporting complex audit engagements
- Highly motivated and driven individual; exhibits curiosity, business acumen, strong written and oral communication skills, and ability to influence others
- Strong time management and organizational skills; can work both independently and within a team
- A collaborative approach to working with cross-functional partners, with a focus on driving results and finding practical solutions
- Experience using Tableau or other BI tools and analytics software (Alteryx, ACL) preferred
- Limited travel
Posting ID: 552625981Posted: 2020-05-27