As a part of Duke LifePoint Healthcare, our community hospital is being supported with more resources than ever before. Duke LifePoint combines Duke University Health System's unparalleled expertise in clinical excellence, quality and patient safety with LifePoint Health's financial resources and extensive operational experience - making our hospital even stronger.
Duke LifePoint Healthcare's pledge to our hospital and the communities we serve is quality, expertise and commitment.
Quality is the cornerstone of Duke LifePoint, and it is the central focus of everything the organization and our hospital strive to achieve.
Duke LifePoint pledges to bring a wealth of expertise and resources to strengthen the already excellent care our hospital delivers.
And, Duke LifePoint's commitment is to work collaboratively with our hospital to make our community healthier by strengthening local healthcare delivery for the future.
For more information about Duke LifePoint, visit www.dukelifepointhealthcare.com.
SIGN ON BONUS QUALIFIER INFORMATION:*
- Assists in treatment planning by helping patient to identify and attain goals.
- Reports observations to charge nurse regarding patient behavior and progress. Document the same.
- Assist unit counselor with psychosocial and group therapy as needed.
- Function as group facilitator of educational groups under professional direction.
- Functions as Certified Nursing Assistant
CNAI/II must have 1 year of working experience as a CNAI/CNAII
* Must be filling a Full Time Acute/Bedside position
* Must fulfill a TWO-YEAR (full time status) commitment to Frye Hospital
* $1,200 paid as: $300 with successful completion of 90 days of employment; $300 upon completion of one year of employment; final $600 paid as successful completion of two years of employment. Qualifications :
Must be a high school graduate or equivalentCPR Certified through AHABS, BA in Health/Human Services field a plusMust have current NC CNA certification
Posting ID: 552626046Posted: 2020-03-11