Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
Major Functions and Scope:
Safely monitors and produces a quality product to documented standards
- Safely monitors and produces a quality product to documented standards.
- Complies with all company safety rules and procedures.
- Monitors product and process to ensure quality of product to documented procedures.
- Makes required adjustments to maintain quality of product.
- Records and reports production numbers including disruptions and rejects.
- Coordinates and executes to published schedule.
- Changes and adjusts tooling as required.
- Assists Machine Operator with changeovers.
- Resolves small alarms on the production line in order to maximize uptime.
- Performs required PM.
- Loads, unloads and moves material using forklift.
- Performs required housekeeping.
- Performs additional tasks as assigned
AA /EEO / Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Req Id: 27628
Posting ID: 552626154Posted: 2020-05-27