We Are HiringAt Ascension, we respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
Ascension is seeking a Medicare Navigator
to join the team in Austin, TX! Apply today! This is a fully remote position, however, associates will be expected to be available during core business hours Monday-Friday and travel locally in Austin, TX.What You Will Do
As an Ascension Insurance Medicare Navigator, you will have the opportunity to coordinate marketing and sales activities and assists with Joint Venture Medicare Advantage operations, individual insurance product operations, regular communications, and overall maintenance of business. Responsibilities:
Complexity of Work:
- Works with network facilities and clinics to determine needs, support sales-and marketing activities, and coordinate with captive sales force and external broker community to maximize membership growth.
- Works cooperatively with provider personnel to deploy Quality, STARs-focused, risk adjustment, and any other Medicare Advantage plan operation activities.
- Monitors and reports competitor activity including products/services offered. Assists with the development of promotional materials.
- Communicates Medicare Advantage knowledge to patients, customers, caregivers, referral sources and/or co-workers via telephone and direct contact.
What You Will Need
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
Why Join Our Team
- Health plan operations and sales experience
- 3 years of experience in Medicare Advantage with working knowledge of individual insurance products, including Medicare Advantage, STARs, and risk adjustment activities preferred.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Right to Work