We are always in search of Difference Makers to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We're redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impact but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive.
If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions, while making the world a better place, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Mohawk Industries is the world's largest flooring company - and we are growing. We are a Fortune 500 company (NYSE: MHK) and our competitive advantages are huge
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Operates tufting machine (Ex. Threading and/or replacing needles, replace cutting blades, align cutting blade block, hook replacement).
- Repairs yarn breaks in creels and beams with splicer
- Conducts machine set up checks (production checklist, "deck board" and backing verification).
- Compares tufted carpet to griege standard and side/center/side match.
- Performs quality inspection during production runs, mends voids in carpets as required.
- Changes backing as required.
- Doffs off carpet rolls as required.
- Stays informed of applicable OSHA and company guidelines and operating procedures, and proactively identifies unsafe working, building, and other environmental conditions to management and/or appropriate department for resolution.
- Ensures compliance to all company and regulatory safety and environmental guidelines and practices to include wearing the appropriate safety garments, using the appropriate tools and equipments, and exercising the required safety behaviors for the task at hand.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Able to read and write basic English, to read work order.
- Must be able to follow all rules and regulations of safety.
- Must have good attendance and work history.
- Must have a good attitude and work well with others or be able to work alone.
- Must be able to verify different colors.
- Be able to verify creel lots.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Req Id: 27897
Posting ID: 552626246Posted: 2020-05-27