We are always in search of Difference Makers to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We're redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impact but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive.
If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions, while making the world a better place, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Mohawk Industries is the world's largest flooring company - and we are growing. We are a Fortune 500 company (NYSE: MHK) and our competitive advantages are huge.
Brand ambassador, face from the showroom to the local region's design community and all visitors in support of the sales staff. This includes being knowledgeable in Mohawk's products, design, and marketing initiatives. Responsible for managing and maintaining the Mohawk Group showroom for all internal and external functions, upholding the image and services that the local showroom provides to all customers and sales staff. Maintains showroom image and functions to support day to day activities, special events, and sales support. Support Mohawk sales and brand initiatives by interfacing with customers to share product knowledge for all product categories. The role includes developing and maintaining favorable relationships with clients that visit showroom to meet sales objectives for all commercial brand product categories.
- Maintain knowledge on all current commercial product brand categories.
- Present all commercial brand products and services to clients visiting showroom and provide technical assistance/information regarding product quality and attributes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients along with sales staff and acts as liaison for client with the commercial sales representatives.
- Assist customers with product knowledge, availability and order status.
- Maintain tracking of all customers that visit the showroom.
- Ensure that showroom and sample inventory levels are maintained to service local market, and will facilitate/coordinate sample orders. Also maintain updated working resource library of all product sample books, etc. Keep a log of samples in/out. Keep up with product deletions.
- Maintain product vignettes, displays, and collateral to support current collections and launches, in line with Design Vision for the company, and especially focusing on new products.
- Pull samples and palettes for showroom meetings and sales visits.
- Support sales staff with product layouts.
- Provide leadership and guidance to showroom intern/staff (where applicable) and assists showroom intern/staff (where applicable) with gaining exposure and knowledge regarding the commercial flooring industry via outside sales team and daily tasks.
- Assist in local/regional social media as part of brand strategy, especially for events (while adhering to corporate social media guidelines
- Complete CEU certification and present CEU's in local market, as needed.
- Maintain physical showroom: kitchen is stocked, displays are looking great, maintenance needs, etc.
- Maintain and communicate with local sales team on all local IIDA industry events, and participate, on an approval-basis.
- Coordinate meetings and special events in showroom as needed including catering, entertainment, ordering lunch, etc.
- Keep showroom calendar up to date for showroom events, meetings, industry events
Four-year college degree in related field or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the required skills and knowledge to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Experience and working knowledge of commercial products in the flooring industry preferred but not necessary
- Intermediate to advanced level proficiency in the following areas: Microsoft Office Suite
- Interest in Interior Design and Architecture, and/or Textiles and Materials & Finishes, preferred.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills necessary to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiation with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Ability to persuade, market and sell new ideas.
- Ability ro develop and maintain exceptional client relationships.
- Samples Assistant (where applicable)
- Showroom Assistant (where applicable)
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
Req Id: 27985