The System Audit, Compliance and Privacy Education Consultant assists in the design and development of educational offerings designed to increase organizational skills and competencies. This role develops strong partnerships with departments by providing guidance to positively influence individual and organizational performance and results to assist in the achievement of the Audit, Compliance and Privacy (ACP) departmental objectives.Responsibilities include:
- Works closely with Departmental Subject Matter Experts in many areas to develop a variety of education programs / modules / whitepapers / PowerPoints, and other training materials in a variety of innovative formats based on the requests of departmental leaders.
- Participates in accomplishment of continuous internal improvement objectives for the department.
- Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
- Identifies issues and assists in developing strategies to address them prior to issue becoming critical.
- If a Bachelor's degree: Four (4) years of relevant experience.
- If an Associate's degree: Eight (8) years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and learning methodologies.
- Ability to design / facilitate training programs.
- Ability to select the appropriate training programs to meet identified needs.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently or collaborate as part of a team.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Posting ID: 552626480Posted: 2020-03-11