Staying In Touch - Means That Much!
This is not just a customer service motto, it is why we wake up and do what we do each day. Helping those in need is a way of life for us, and we are looking for more people to help with our long standing tradition of our award winning customer service team. Through our handset protection, you will know that you have helped someone stay in touch with their world each and every day. The customer service role is the key to all of our success. We have an excellent culture promoting strong performance, a fun and supportive atmosphere, professional development, and plenty of community involvement. Picture yourself in this role. Now picture yourself with these benefits!
On top of your base salary, here are other ways for you to earn extra money
- Earn a 10% bilingual premium
- You can earn extra monthly pay through performance-based incentives
Fast and easy access to your new benefits package
Financial and future planning
- Health: you and your family members will pay a low cost for prescriptions
- Low monthly premiums
- Additional benefits such as tuition reimbursement
Rewards & Recognition
- We'll provide matching contributions for the 401k plan
- You'll have access to life and other insurance plans
Other highlights that you'll enjoy!
- You'll enjoy discounts through our national perks and local home & auto programs
- On site Reward & Recognition programs
Performance based shift bids, academic enrichment opportunities, our strong commitment to volunteerism in our community Required qualifications:
- Strong phone, computer, and data entry skills
- Must be comfortable offering customers upgraded products/services and overcoming objections.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Previous customer service/ call center experience preferred
- Bilingual - proficiency in spoken and written English and Spanish required for Bilingual Positions
- Schedule is subject to shift bid process
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
Posting ID: 552626481Posted: 2020-05-27