Immediate opening for a passionateLicensed Practical Nurse / LPN
to work with a client in the Spokane Valley area on night shifts part time during the week and occasionally on the weekends. Trach & Feeding Tube experience preferred. Come be the light in someone's life and truly feel like you make a difference.Essential Functions Include:
- Completes initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the patient's/client's needs at appropriate time points as assigned.
- Contributes to the patient's/client's plan of care/service plan.
- Provides care according to the patient's/client's plan of care/service plan.
- G-Tube and Trach Care.
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient's/client's progress.
- Communicates with the physician and other staff of changes in the patient's needs.
- Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Provides other assignments as requested and within the scope of licensure.
- Able to perform CPR.
- May have access to personal health information ("PHI") necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
Do you miss that personal touch of one-on-one care? Do you have a passion for making a difference in the life of children? Perhaps you are looking to fill that need with a part-time or supplemental position, and we need great nurses like you!
Come see why Interim HealthCare of Spokane has been one of our industry's leaders here in the Spokane and surrounding area for over 25 years!
Trach Vent Nursing Home Health Part Time Benefits Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Night Hours Spokane Valley Skilled Care Nocs NightsJob RequirementsEducation and Experience Requirements:
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Current state license in good standing in the state in which employed/working
- One (1) year nursing experience is preferred and may vary by contract/location
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) training in adults, children, and infants
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
- Ability to maintain and demonstrate professional behavior at all time
- Work is normally performed in patient's home, schools, or occupational settings.
- Frequent exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne pathogens and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous materials and situations that require following extensive safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
- Able to constantly stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and reach freely and assist patients with standing, walking and transferring.
- Able to constantly grasp with thumb in opposition to fingers or palm, e.g., manipulate pen, syringes, vials, knobs or objects.
- Medium physical activity that may require occasional lifting, pushing or pulling up to 50 lbs. in order to carry out daily job functions and related activities that may be required.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Accident, Injury, & Wellness Plan Available
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee of the Quarter & Year Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Local and National Recognition
- Local Discounts
- Supplemental Benefits Available
- Verizon Wireless Discount Plan
- Weekly Pay with Daily Pay Available
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.Our Values and Mission
Core Values are the essential and enduring tenets of an organization. They provide guidance in developing strategic direction and creating a vision for the future. Our core values help differentiate us and serve as a framework for everything we say and do.Integrity:
We act openly and truthfully in all that we do and comply with laws and regulations.Compassion:
We care about others' needs.Customer Focus:
We value long-term relationships by being committed to listening, respecting and responding to our customers' needs.Innovation:
We find solutions and are resourceful in meeting customers' needs.Financial Responsibility:
We continue to grow and prosper to ensure long-term opportunities for our employees and customers.
A company mission statement can be a powerful force to clearly define the company's purpose for existence. Interim's mission, "We Improve People's Lives
," is firmly rooted in its long tradition of helping people maintain their safety, independence and dignity in an environment of mutual respect and compassion.
Our values and mission are evident in the fact that we employ some of the finest people in the health care industry. And we never lose sight of the fact that these men and women will always be our most important asset.
Locally, our Spokane office was the first office in our franchise group. Opened in December 1990, Rick and Terry saw a need in the Spokane community for a quality home health agency to not only provide care for clients, but to be an opportunity for employment for the community as well. Since this time, we have grown to be a stable company in the Spokane community with over 100 years of experience combined in our office team, we provide in-home care, home health care, and supplemental staffing for Spokane, Stevens, Pend Oreille, Lincoln, Adams, and Whitman counties along with Kootenai county in Northern Idaho. We employ home care aides, home health aides, certified nursing assistants, LPNs, and RNs as our core team.
In August 1995, Rick and Terry purchased the Portland and Salem branch offices from the corporate office bringing them into our franchise group. The Portland office has been open in this area for much longer than our ownership and focuses on in-home care, subcontract work, and supplemental staffing. This location has many years of healthcare and customer service in our office team and primarily employs home care aides, certified nursing assistants, LPNs, and RNs. The Salem office has a strong office team with great healthcare and customer service background as well and primarily employs home care aides, certified nursing assistants, LPNs, and RNs. Together these two locations cover Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas, Yamhill, Polk, and Marion counties. Our Portland location also is able to provide services and employment to those in Clark County, Washington.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Spokane
- Job State: WA
- Employee Type: Part Time
- Min Salary: $21.85
- Max Salary: $22.60
- Compensation Type: Hourly