Are you interested inSupplemental Income
? We have new positionsjust for you
located in theNorthwest Suburbs
Why Interim Healthcare? We were justvoted #1
Franchise in Senior Care in Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500 - for the second year in a row!
flexible assignment to fit your needs, aCompetitive Salary.
And best of all we are locally owned and operated.General Purpose:
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides services and/or treatments requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill and provides effective and efficient patient care in accordance with applicable law and regulations, accepted standards of nursing practice, payor requirements and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.Essential Functions:
Job RequirementsMinimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the patient.
- Completes initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the patient's needs at appropriate time points as assigned.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).
- Contributes to the patient's plan of care/service plan.
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care.
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Participates in the Office's Emergency Preparedness program, as requested.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Has a current license as a Registered Nurse.
- Current CPR Certification
- Updated PPD test
- Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check at time of interview
- Able to work with people, function well under stress, use clinical judgment, be creative and accept challenges.
- Able to effectively communicate in English with all levels of the workforce, both clinical and non-clinical.
- Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to the care of the patient.
- Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
Job BenefitsCompany Overview
- Able to constantly travel within geographic area serviced by office from assignment to assignment.
- Meets the applicable health requirements to provide patient care per applicable law or regulation.
- Frequent exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne pathogens and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous materials and situations that require following extensive safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Aurora
- Job State: IL
- Employee Type: PRN
- Min Salary: $30.00
- Max Salary: $33.00
- Compensation Type: Hourly
Posting ID: 552626830Posted: 2020-05-27